At Okendo, we are committed to the privacy of our users. Therefore, we want to give you clear, transparent information no how we process your personal data so that you can freely determine whether you want to facilitate us your data.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Data Protection ("LOPD" for its abbreviation in Spanish) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, approving the Regulation of the LOPD ("RLOPD"), we hereby inform you that when you provide us with your personal data on the website, under the www.idealista.com domain and their respective subdomains or mobile phone applications (hereinafter “Web and apps”), either through using the contact form at the moment of the user registration, or the ones you provide while establishing a relationship with Okendo you consent to your data being processed and incorporated into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the ownership of Okendo Costa, S.L. (hereinafter, "Okendo", "us" or "we"), with registered offices at C/ Rodas 16, Torrevieja (Alicante) Spain. We will process your data in order to manage and provide the relationship with Okendo, as well as to expand and improve the services you decide to contract.
What data do we process about you?
We deal with the following data:
In order to provide the service you need, we store and process any combination of the following personal data:
- Contact person`s name
- Contact phone number
- Email address
When you browse the Okendo Web and Apps, you provide us with some information on the pages you are viewing (e.g. your search preferences).
3. Passively collected information
While providing our services, we will use software and/or third-party services to collect information in a passive way, without your knowledge, while you navigate our website or interact with its content. Also, we might collect information about the device you use for such purpose.
The only purpose of collecting his information passively is to learn more about how you use and interact with our website or apps in order to improve your experience while using our services and identify possible errors in the implementation of our website. The collected information includes, among other:
- The IP address of your device
- The screen size of the device you are using
- Type of device (unique device identification) and information about your web browser
- Geolocation (country only)
- anguage of preference on our website
- Visited websites
- Date and time of the visits to those websites
What can we do with your email address, phone number and name?
When you give us your email address, telephone number or name, it is used to tell you about the properties you are interested in (if you are looking for properties) following what you are indicating to us in our contact form. Okendo will never give your email address to third parties unless it has your prior authorisation to do so. Okendo does not have access to any emails you may receive in the email address you gave us.
How to request access, rectification or deletion of your data
You can do so at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- Through an email to email@example.com, with the same information and documentation as detailed in the previous point, stating "deletion of personal data" in the subject.
- If you can’t do it in the way indicated previously, you can also do it through a written request, signed and sent by ordinary mail to our headquarters. The address is provided at the very beginning of this policy.This communication by email or ordinary mail must contain:
- Name and surname of the person requesting
- Concrete request (cancellation or modification)
- Email address used to sign up
- ID card or passport copy
- Postal address and contact number